20070915

Believe me..

I'm better. Much better. Recovering from the flu.. With the help of a box of tissue. (: Today was the er.. 2nd day of work. I think Fel and I did a good job today okay. It was only our 2nd day, but we managed to open up our own counter. Yay(: But with a lot of help from the seniors, they are such lovely ppl. I love Vignessshyy to the maxxx(: HE'S SO DAMN NICE TO US NOOBS. To hell with the checkout sup. lar. Damn ass. He almost made us OT w/o pay la, I think. Tak bolah bodoh (my melayu not bad eh?). ZZZ. Tell you no time to take over next shift, still want us to work till they come back from break. Infront got enough counters to support okay. Darnarsehole. BLEAH. Anyhooo, I made lotsa friends today. Woooopee. Overall today was a good day and a good day we didn't make a lost. Yay. Nice customers are love. I like the uncle who banged into our counter. SUPER CLASSIC. Couldn't stop laughing my arse off la, please! LOL. GOODDAYYY!(: Hmmmm. Was damnnnn late for band la. 'Cause of tht darn arse checkout sup. Kiss my toes la, you moron. But band was the usual bore. I heard that they're going to send me for auditions for concert if I keep skipping band. Not like I want to. And ya, I know you're not trying to make life difficult. It's only the best for you, me and the band and Ah Tan. Fair for everyone, yadah. Okay? I understanddd. Dinner was GREAT GREAT GREAT. I really had fun bandits. Seey'all later loves(: I want my advertisement put up A.S.A.P, Seehua. Lol. BEAMS. Good night.

I do admit, I really miss you.


I dare you to move.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home